Access to and use of MNS’ site (hereafter known as ‘the website’) is provided by Malaysian Nature Society is subject to the following terms:
1. By using the website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use the website.
2. Malaysian Nature Society may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of the website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. All material on this site is the copyright of Malaysian Nature Society unless otherwise stated. You are permitted to view the contents of this site on screen. You are also permitted to make copies of reasonable extracts from the site for your personal use or private study and to save reasonable extracts to your local hard disk for your personal use or private study. It is strictly forbidden to copy any material from this website for commercial use (other than as necessary for the purpose of viewing the site in the course of business). You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Malaysian Nature Society content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Malaysian Nature Society’s content requires the prior permission of Malaysian Nature Society. If you have any queries regarding use of material on our website, please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please note that MNS is generally happy to provide use of material in instances where the conservation of Malaysian natural habitats are helped or promoted.)
4. The Malaysian Nature Society’s logo must not be used to link to your site or in other ways representing Malaysian Nature Society on other websites without explicit written permission from the Management of Malaysian Nature Society.
5. You are welcome to link to materials on the Malaysian Nature Society’s website so long as appropriate credit is given in the link title. You may not link to images or other downloadable resources unless explicit permission from the Management of Malaysian Nature Society has been sought, or it falls under the general copyright statement above. Please note we do not have a generic 'links' page. We link to other sites as and when we feel it adds value to the content on our site. The decision to link is an editorial one. We do not generally link to commercial enterprises of any nature except those that we have an affinity partnership with.
6. Content on the Malaysian Nature Society website, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Malaysian Nature Society, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
7. Malaysian Nature Society will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, arising from or in connection with the use of the website. Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the website, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
8. Malaysian Nature Society does not warrant that functions contained in the website’s content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You must take your own precautions in this respect, as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination or by anything, which has destructive properties.
Malaysian Nature Society
JKR 641 Jalan Kelantan
50480 Kuala Lumpur