Tekiwit Sela’an Waterfall – MNS Selangor Branch Pathfinders
Dates: 28 April 2018 – 1 May 2018
A hidden gem at inland of Miri, Sarawak
– Tekiwit Waterfall, also known as Sela’an Waterfall. It takes 6 hours journey with 4×4 wheel drive to the nearest homestay
– Selaan Segah Homestay and Kelesa Camp. From Selaan Segah Waterfall, it takes another 40 minutes drive and 2 hours jungle trekking to see this hidden gem. Sela’an River and Segah River is livehood home for native Kenyah Sela’an and Penan people, as well as home of an expensive freshwater fish – Empurau.
Charges – RM865 non-member/RM845 MNS member ( Deposit RM400)
1. Accommodation 2 nights at Selaan Segah Homestay, 1 night at Miri
2. 4×4 wheel 2 ways from Miri airport to Selaan Segah Homestay
3. Entrance fees and Guide fees
4. 7 meals included (Bx2,Lx3,Dx2)
Please take note flight not included.
Person In Charge: Yee Yee 012- 6706490
*Due to the nature of our work, we may not able to attend your phone call.
We prefer FB message or WhatsApp. Do join MNS Selangor Branch Pathfinders Group Facebook for more further information.