Beginners’ Birdwatching Course
Dates : 11 – 13 May 2018
Location: Shahzan Inn, Fraser’s Hill
Open to MNS Members Only.
Are you interested in birdwatching but do not know where to start and you have these mind-boggling questions?
• What is that bird?
• Which binoculars should I buy?
• How to use my binoculars?
• By the time I find the spot where I thought the bird was, it has flown away.
• Which field guide should I get?
• Where do I start?
Beginners’ course is specially for beginners or those who like to learn more about birding. Conducted via classroom and outdoor practical sessions at Fraser’s Hill, participants will be grounded on birding basics in class followed by outdoor field experience with the guidance of experienced birder-trainers.
Cost – RM480.00 (per person)
**Course is open to MNS members only and non-members need to add RM70 for MNS one-year membership. Members who would like to attend as a refresher course are also welcome
Max. No. of Participants : 24 pax please book early
1. Accommodation (twin sharing)
2. Food (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
3. Group insurance and course materials
*No refund will be given for those who cancel their trip.
Person In Charge: Ms Ong Su Ping , Tel :016-4903284
Mr Izzat , Tel: 011-19130271.