MENGO Earth Day Celebration
Date : 21 April 2018 (Saturday)
Time : 9.00 am to 6.00 pm
Venue : Khazanah ILMU Bungalow , Taman Tugu , Kuala Lumpur
Mark your calendar for Saturday, 21 April 2018 , 9am to 6 pm as MENGO will be organizing its fourth annual general meeting and celebrating Earth Day. Get up-close and personal with the Environmental NGOs in Malaysia by visiting their booths. Bring your friends and family to join in the fun with us.
Our Celebration will feature:
- Seed Planting Activity
- Games and Educational Activities for kids
- Book Launch , Asia’s Wildlife – A Journey to the Forests of Hope
- Get to Know about Project Taman Tugu
- Upcycling Demonstration and many more activities at various NGOs booths
Due to parking limitations at the venue, for your convenience, shuttle will be provided at 3 locations.
- Padang Merbok Open Car Park , Kuala Lumpur
- Lake Garden Multi-storey Carpark ( Search for Restoran Rebung Chef Ismail if using Waze or Google Map)
- Perkhidmatan Tadbir and Diplomatik (“PPTD”) Clubhouse at Pesiaran Sultan Salahuddin
A shuttle will be available every 30 minutes at the selected pick up and drop off points. Watch out for the sign “Earth Day Celebration-Pick Up & Drop Off”.
- If you are getting there using Grab Car / Taxi / Public Transports
The closest train station will be KL Sentral and also Masjid Negara MRT station. You need to get a ride-hailing service to get to the venue. Search for Khazanah ILMU Bungalow in Waze or Google Maps.
It is advisable to wear suitable outdoor clothing and please bring along your own water container as drinking water will be provided throughout the event. No prior registration is required. You may walk in anytime between 9.00 am to 6.00 pm.