MNS 72nd Annual General Meeting (AGM 2019) – Change of Venue
MNS AGM 2019 – CHANGE OF VENUE
Please be informed that our Annual General Meeting (AGM) that was planned to be held in Kota Kinabalu Sabah on 14 September 2019 (SAT) will be rescheduled to take place in Kerteh Terengganu due to unforeseen circumstances.
|AGM Date||:||14 September 2019 (Saturday)|
|AGM Time||:||10 am|
|AGM Venue||:||ecoCare Centre, Kerteh, Terengganu|
Things you can experience this coming September during the AGM.
- Sg Pandan Waterfall
- Fireflies Watch
- Snorkeling Trip to Snake Island
ecoCare Centre, Kerteh
- Mangrove guided tour
- Ma’Daerah Turtle Sanctuary
- Bird Watching
For further inquiries, please contact Ms Leong Wee Chin at 03-2287 9422 or email email@example.com
POST AGM TRIPS (15 – 16 Sept)
We are pleased to announce that MNS Terengganu Branch has arranged a wide array of activities for members joining the AGM. The trips are as below;
Package 1 (15 Sep 2019) RM250 per pax. Min 25 pax
2 day 1 night Lake Kenyir Birding and Houseboat package
- 7.30 am – Meet at Cengal Parking lot, Sungai Buweh recreational road.
- 7.40 am – Birding facilitated by Mr. Anuar McAfree and Wong Chee Ho
- 9.30 am – Breakfast at Pengkalan Gawi
- 10.0 am – Pengkalan Gawi Jetty, board boat and visit Herba Island (Lunch)
- 2. 00 pm – Cruise to Lasir Waterfall (kayaking is available) and overnight (Dinner)
Day 2 – Breakfast and Cruise to Kelah Sanctuary (Lunch)
- 2.00 pm. Tour end and arrive at Pangkalan Gawi Jetty
* Accommodation on the houseboat (minimum 25 person / per houseboat)
* Breakfast x 2 /Lunch x 2/Dinner x 1
* Kelah Sanctuary permit fee
* Travel insurance not included
* Itinerary subject to change
* Houseboat with lifejackets and basic facilities.
* Upon confirmation booking, full payment required before arrival. NON-REFUNDABLE for cancellation OR NO SHOW.
Package 2 (15 Sep 2019) Kenyir Birding RM35, min 10 pax
– 07.30 am – Meet at Cengal Parking lot, Sungai Buweh recreational road.
– 07.40 am – Birding facilitated by Mr Anuar McAfree and Wong Chee Ho
– 09.30 am – Breakfast at Pengkalan Gawi
* Breakfast x 1
* Binoculars will be provided (limited units)
Contact Wong Chee Ho 012-3639654 or Haji Wan Adnan 017-9861926 for booking and more information.