Communication Associate (Part Time)
Here’s your chance to be a part of the Tapir Family. We are looking for a Communication Associate who can work with us part time to support the society’s branding efforts while developing and executing marketing and public relations projects for the society. We are looking for a charismatic and passionate person to join the Tapir Family. If you think you fit the criteria below, drop us an email of your resume with cover letter and we will reach out to you. Wake up every day to know you can make a difference!
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization’s activities.
- Provide fact-checking, copy-writing, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during creation of branding collaterals and other promotional materials.
- To Assist with proposal editing and keep our corporate database up-to-date
- Respond to telephone inquiries, arrange interviews, and act as a spokesperson for the organization.
- To be able to use design and publishing software to create and edit relevant materials.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Maintain records of media coverage and other relevant reports and records.
- Manage MNS Branding strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, or any related field
- Knowledge of desktop publishing software (InDesign/Photoshop)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and social media platforms
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia, and an eye for details
- 1-2 years working experience in related fields would be an advantage. However, fresh graduates and part-timers are welcomed to apply as well.
- Strong team player
- Extremely organised
- Previous experience in blogging will come in handy
- Ability to work on own initiatives when necessary
Location : MNS Headquarters, Kuala Lumpur
Working Hour : Regular Hours, Mondays – Fridays
Start Date: As soon as possible
Contact: Malaysian Nature Society
Phone: 03-2287 9422
Email us for more information: email@example.com
Interested? Submit your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org