RW 2021 : COLOURING CONTEST
We would like to invite you to join our contest to build a Bird Feeder or a Bird House from household waste. The techniques and design of your artwork are up to you!
|Contest Period||:||11th February – 5th March 2021|
|Age||:||7 – 15 years old|
|Dateline||:||By 5th March 2021|
|Cost per person||:||FREE registration. However, donation is welcome|
Via GOOGLE FORM
a. Category : Preschooler, 4 – 6 years old
For PDF File: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xU7BefcFdksMTK-ZWQuc_yIB3E9OinCA/view?usp=sharing
b. Category : Primary school students, 7 – 12 years old
For PDF File: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EUgHVfhNoC26NoTXDO6als_9yrxatZPZ/view?usp=sharing
Type of Arts that are permitted:
watercolour, pencil colour, crayon
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Open to Malaysian citizens or currently residing in Malaysia.
2. Contest period: 13th February 2021 – 5th March 2021
3.Participants will stand a chance to win awesome gift which will be revealed on 10th March 2021.
4. All participants will receive e-certificates for their participation.
5. The participants/ parents/ guardians are required to “Like” and “Follow” MNS and Instagram Facebook page.
6. The participants are free to use any colouring material like crayons, water colour, oil pastels, colour pencil.
7. Free registration. However, donation is welcome (Option: RM5/RM10/RM15 or more). Donations will be channelled to the Malaysian Nature Society to support its Conservation, Education and Public Awareness activities. Donations will be channeled to the Malaysian Nature Society to support its Conservation, Education and Public Awareness activities.
Payment method: Bank in to MALAYSIAN NATURE SOCIETY Maybank Account: 012138304679
8. Only one submission per person. The participant is also allowed to participate in other Raptor theme related contest organized by Malaysian Nature Society.
9. Softcopy of the artwork can be scanned and submitted in JPEG, PNG or PDF format.
10. Please send the artwork via Google Form, the link is: https://forms.gle/hF7ufc5VkyS8Wktq6 OR email it to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the proof of payment attached in the Google Form or email by 5th March 2021. Parents or guardians can email us the artwork.
11. If you will be sending the artwork via email, the title of your email should be “Raptors Colouring Contest”. Please include your full name, age, phone number and home address.
12. Artwork will be shortlisted by MNS Raptor Watch Working Group members.
13. All winners will be announced during Raptor Watch Virtual which will be held on 13th March via Zoom. The link to register Virtual Raptor Watch Event will be updated soon at MNS Website and Social Media.
14. Employees of the Organiser and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
15. The prizes are not exchangeable and/or transferable or redeemable for cash.
16. The Organiser reserves the right to use the artwork (If any) for any publications, advertisement or promotional purposes.
17. By participating in this Contest, Eligible Participants agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Organiser harmless from and against any law suits, claims, losses, damages and expenses, including legal fees that may arise from or in connection with the Contest.
18. The Organiser’s decisions are final and no correspondence thereon will be entertained. Please read the Terms and Conditions before participating.
19. By participating in the contest, Eligible Participants agreed to the Terms and Conditions of the Contest.
20. All winners will be announced during Raptor Watch Virtual Event which will be held on 13th March via Zoom. The link to register Virtual Raptor Watch Event will be updated soon at MNS Website and Social Media.