RW 2021 : RAPTORS CREATIVE DRAWING CONTEST
We would like to invite you to join our contest to build a Bird Feeder or a Bird House from household waste. The techniques and design of your artwork are up to you!
|Contest Period||:||11th February – 5th March 2021|
|Age||:||7 – 15 years old|
|Dateline||:||By 5th March 2021|
|Cost per person||:||FREE registration. However, donation is welcome|
Via GOOGLE FORM
Who can participate?
The Drawing contest is open to all students between the ages of 13 and 18
Only raptors that can be found at Tanjung Tuan are allowed in the drawing.
Type of Arts that are permitted:
Digital art, watercolour, sketching, pencil colour, crayon
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Open to Malaysian citizens or currently residing in Malaysia who are between the ages of 13 and 18
- Contest period: 11th Feb 2021 – 5th March 2021
- Participants will stand a chance to win awesome gift which will be revealed on 10th March 2021
- All participants will receive e-certificates for their participation.
- The participants are required to “Like” and “Follow” MNS Facebook and Instagram page.
- Only one submission per person. However, the same participants are allowed to participate in other on-going Raptor Themed contest organized by MNS.
- Free registration. However, donation is welcome (Option: RM 5/ RM10/ RM15 or more). Donations will be channeled to the Malaysian Nature Society to support its Conservation, Education and Public Awareness activities.
- Payment method: Bank in to MALAYSIAN NATURE SOCIETY Maybank account: 012138304679
- Entries must be related to the title given. All drawing must be 100% original. Type of art that are permitted digital art, watercolour, sketching, pencil colour, crayon.
- Softcopy of the artwork can be scanned and submitted in JPEG, PNG or PDF format
- Please send the drawing via Google Form, the link is: https://forms.gle/GRZA4j4gSPZufqJQ OR email it to email@example.com together with the proof of payment (those want to do donation to MNS) attached in the Google Form or email by 5th March 2021.
- If you will be sending the Drawing via email, the title of your email should be “Raptor Watch Drawing Contest”. Please include your full name, age, phone number and home address.
- Contestants will be shortlisted and winners will be chosen by MNS Raptor Watch Working Group members.
- This contest is organized by Malaysian Nature Society (MNS).
- Employees of the Organizer and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- The prizes are not exchangeable and/or transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The Organizer reserves the right to use the written works for any publications, advertisement or promotional purposes.
- By participating in this Contest, Eligible Participants agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Organizer harmless from and against any law suits, claims, losses, damages and expenses, including legal fees that may arise from or in connection with the Contest.
- The Organizer’s decisions are final and no correspondence thereon will be entertained. Please read the Terms and Conditions before participating.
- By participating in the contest, Eligible Participants agreed to the Terms and Conditions of the Contest.
21. All winners will be announced during Raptor Watch Virtual Event which will be held on 13th March via Zoom. The link to register Virtual Raptor Watch Event will be updated soon at MNS Website and Social Media.