‘World Otter Day 2022’ – Poster Design Competition (Adult Category)
Competition date: 10 May – 24 May 2021
Evaluation date: 25 May – 26 May 2021
Competition result announcement: 27 May 2021
A. ELIGIBILITY OF PARTICIPATION
- The competition is starting from 10 May 2021 until 24 May 2021.
- Poster designing competition for “World Otter Day 2022” is open to all Malaysian citizens, age 18 and above, residing in Malaysia only.
- For inquiries, please contact email@example.com
B. STEPS FOR PARTICIPATION
- Design a banner-sized poster for “World Otter Day 2022”, with a ratio of 4:1 (width:height). It could be px, inch or other suitable measurement unit, as long as it follows the size ratio mentioned above. Please check out the link below for reference:
- Use any type of software you’re familiar with, e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Publisher, Canva. Design should be saved & uploaded in PDF/JPEG/PNG format through https://bit.ly/2QZkTjC
- Send your poster design latest by 24th May 2021 (Monday) at 11.59 p.m.
C. PARTICIPATION GUIDELINES
- The poster theme should be only restricted to Asian otter species. Names of Asian otter species as below:-
- Smooth-coated otter
- Asian small-clawed otter
- Hairy-nosed otter
- Eurasian otter also can be added
If there is any element of non-Asian otter species found in the poster, the participants will be rejected immediately.
- All submissions must be done through Google Form, submission through email will not be entertained.
- Participation is free of charge however, your donation is highly appreciated.
Payment to: Malaysian Nature Society
Maybank Account: 012138304679
Remarks: “Otter Poster Contest”
- The competition is open from 10 May 2021 – 24 May 2021. The deadline for the poster competition is on 24th May 2021 (Monday) at 11.59 pm. Any late or incomplete submission will not be accepted.
- Only one poster is allowed for every individual.
- The poster design has to be original, creative and according to the theme.
- MNS’s decisions in connection with the Competition shall be final, conclusive and binding. Juries for the competition are from members of Malaysia Otter Network and a working group of World Otter Day MNS.
- Every participant will receive an e-certificate (e-certificate will be emailed 6-8 weeks after the winner’s announcement).
- Winners have the chance to win attractive prizes however, these prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable with third parties.
- MNS staffs and immediate family members MNS staffs are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
- By entering this competition, all participants agree to all the terms & regulations that have been stated.
- Participation is void if found;
- Exceed deadline.
- Not original.
- Infringes copyright of any party.
- The graphic inside the poster portrays immoral behavior, offend any party, causes defamation, and involves religion, race or political sensitivity.
- Poster design will be evaluated according to the criteria below:
Related to the theme
Sentence is clear & understandable
Interesting, neat and structured graphic usage
2. Jury panel is from members of Malaysia Otter Network and MNS competition working group.
3. Poster theme should be only restricted to Asian otter species. Names of Asian otter species as below:-
- smooth-coated otter
- Asian small-clawed otter
- hairy-nosed otter
- Eurasian otter
If there is any element of non-Asian otter species found in the poster, the participation will be rejected immediately.
4. MNS’s decisions in connection with the Competition shall be final, conclusive and binding.
- E-certificates of participation will be given to all participants.
- 3 best poster design will receive attractive prizes (prizes to be announced shortly)
- The winner announcement is on 27th May 2021 during the opening ceremony and on the social media platforms of MNS. Winners will be contacted through email/phone for certificates and prize distribution.
- Poster design that wins first place will be utilized as promotional material for MNS World Otter Day 2022 campaign. Participants should cooperate when a poster softcopy is requested by the organizer.
F. COPYRIGHT CLAIM
- Upon poster submission to the organizer, the participants confirmed their participation and allow the organizer and related agencies to use their name or artwork.
- The organizer reserves the right to send winners’ information to mass media when needed for promotion purposes.
- Upon poster submission to the organizer and confirmed its participation, participants agree to the following terms:
- Give the right to and transfer the copyright of the poster to the organizer. The organizer has the right to edit the poster without asking permission from participants.
- Give the copyright of the poster for publicity, advertisement and commercial use.
- Posters submitted have to be original and do not infringe the copyright of any party.
- Agree to give other documents or information related to poster design to the organizer when needed.